On the BRNR sheet page, there are three main sections:
- Front Burner for top priority tasks;
- Back Burner for second priority tasks;
- Sink for miscellaneous tasks.
At the bottom, there is a Burnt Box for archived BRNR Lists.
More specifically, the following buttons make it easier to use the BRNR list:
- Click the Add button to add tasks in each section;
- Click the Reorder button to reorder tasks in each section; this button supports drag and drop, so you can move an item to another section;
- Click the Function button to show the menu for each task;
- Click the Remove button in the menu to delete a specific task;
- Click the Check box to mark a task finished;
- Click the Burn button to archive this sheet and create a new blank sheet;
- Click the Burnt Box button to review archived BRNR lists.
If you have any question, please let us know!